Heads Up Speed Display Interface, Hologram Look For Automobiles
Never have to keep looking down at your speed. With this heads up display speed interface, you will have your car looking like it is in the future. Think about safety, and convenience while driving, this is the key to it.
Wire or Wireless: Wire Car HUD Output Frequency: for OBDII or EUOBD Cars Brand Name: ActiSafety Size Name: ASH-4C Head Up Display Rated Power: 5.5 inches HUD Car Type: Navigation /Dvd Upgraded External Testing Certification: CE Item Length: 14 cm Item Width: 8 cm Item Height: 1 cm Display: 5.5 inch Data measurements: fuel consumption, fuel pressure, live data, Vehicle speed Name: ActiSafety Car HUD Color: Yellow Black
2016 New ActiSafety ASH-4C Car HUD Head Up Display Projector 5.5 Inch OBDII OBD 2 Interface KM/h MPH Speeding Warning Alarm System for Ford Toyota Encabezar Pantalla
About ActiSafety ASH-4C Head Up Display:
ActiSafety ASH-4C Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrumentpanel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed limited sections. What\\\'s more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents causedby absent-mind due to looking down.
Our multi-functional HUD product is developed based on OBD II interface and has good cost-performance ratio.
It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant
appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier
and safer method.
1. Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface.
Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
2. Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket
if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring
that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
1. Plug and play, HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD (On-Board Diagnostic
2. Comprehensive display, HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed,
engine speed, water temperature, voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100